Friday, December 12, 2008

First

Every morning, I wake up with a thread of thoughts as if someone had laid it down while I was sleeping to be picked up by my mind in the morning. Rarely I remember my dreams and don't know exactly when the thread starts. Some days the thoughts are very depressing and some days cheerful and some days just weird. Everyday my mind plays around the thread, dipping it into numerous shades of emotions and turning it into queer shapes. Usually the thread would end as sleep engulfs me in the night and a new thread would start next morning. And so I have lost a number of threads which just faded away like ripples on water.
But now I have decided to try and put those threads on the pages like we used to do in school with real threads dipped in colours, putting them between two pages and pulling to produce random impressions.
May be many of those shapes will not make any sense but chances are that some of them might turn into wonderful pictures.

No comments: